THE OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING
The objective of this specialty is to train technicians capable of leading projects of enterprises in all sectors (industrial, service, commercial, technological and cultural), through the development of the enterprise and the acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge in project management.
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER
– Understand the professional and economic environment and enterprises;
– Master the use of the computer;
– Be apt in oral and written communication;
– Be capable of team leadership.
Innovate, create, and ameliorate a project, product or process:
– Identify local, national and international partners;
– Monitoring technological and competitive development;
– Coordinate a project;
– Carry out feasibility studies;
– Define the operational objectives of the project;
– Identify the working tools;
– Prepare the technical file. Search and treatment of information:
– Identify the sources to exploit
– Analyze and summarize information found.
– Assistant project manager;
– Assistant marketer;
– Officer responsible for public relations;
– Planner of the project.