THE OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING
This training aims to put on the market in the employment of professionals able to analyze a situation of health, to make decisions within the limits of their competence and to conduct interventions alone or in a multidisciplinary team.
– Be responsible, reflexive and relational ;
– Have adequate gestures and capacities;
– Develop adequate interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to be able to interact effectively with their patients, entourage and the health team
– Should be trustworthy and reliable;
– Have the capacity for critical thinking, analysis and questioning;
– Develop ethical values of a normal professional;
– Make thoughtful and informed decisions;
– Be able to act with autonomy and responsibility in his area of competence.
– Master the computer tool and ICT
– Evaluate a clinical situation and establish a diagnosis in the Nursing field;
– Design and lead a project of Nursing;
– Accompany a person in the performance of daily health care ;
– Implement the actions towards diagnostic and therapeutic purposes;
– Initiate and implement the educational, preventive, curative and rehabilitative care;
– Communicate and conduct a relationship in a context of care;
– Analyze the quality of care and improve his professional practice;
– Be able to work with health information systems and related team;
– Organize and coordinate interventions among health caregivers;
– Be able to share knowledge and the skills with other health professionals.
– Public Service;
– Private hospitals and clinics ;
– NGO (Non-Governmental Organizations) ;