THE OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING
The Higher National Diploma Programme in Civil Engineering Technology is aimed at producing technologists with a good mastery of engineering knowledge and skill in executing civil engineering works.
– Work independently, collaborate as a team;
– Analysis and synthesis of professional documents (French, English);
– Maintain comprehensive records of work-in-progress for the parties concerned;
– Carry out engineering surveys;
– Carry out supervision and prepare progress reports on Civil Engineering works.
– Design simple structural elements and prepare detailed drawings of such elements with minimum supervision;
– Carry out accurate interpretation of technical data related to Civil Engineering works;
– Test, analyse and interpret the result of materials tested for Civil Engineering works;
– Design simple transportation schemes and prepare working drawings for their construction;
– Carry out environmental engineering and pollution control studies.
– Site manager;
– Work leader;
– Drafting designer of public works structures;
– Price manager;
In charge of general affairs