THE OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING
The objective of this specialty is to provide students with the requisite knowledge and know-how to enable them translate according to accounting rules, all the marketing and financial transactions of the enterprise and to establish corresponding documents, analyze information at their disposal necessary for the preparation of decisions to be taken by management.
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER
– Understand the economic environment and enterprises;
– Master the use of the computer;
– Be apt in oral and written communication; – Be capable of team leadership.
– Realize the management of accounting, fiscal and social operations
(keep accounting books, prepare financial statements, etc.);
– Analyze the profitability of the activities of the organization;
– Prepare budgets and follow up their execution;
– Centralize, organize and redress the accounts of the enterprise;
– Collaborate efficiently with hierarchy in the management of the enterprise;
– Control and plan production; – Master accounting software.
– Accountant in enterprises;
– Account collaborator in a firm;
– Assistant accountant in large companies;
– Payroll manager;
– Accounting manager;
– Management controller; etc.